Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beauparlant's visit Florida

Laura, Philippe and Sebastien arrived here in Florida yesterday (Friday January 25th.) for a week visit. Today (Sat) we went to the Market in down town Ft. Pierce where we enjoyed great weather and breakfast sitting on the sea wall overlooking the harbour.


It may be a Little presumptuous of me since I had to buy this bib myself. I am pretty sure though that he loves his grandpa....



Just goofing around and hanging out with Bedstefar..

Lunch at "Chateau Kristensen"



Bath time in the kitchen sink



First time in a stroller and he seems to really like going for a ride.

We all just learned to play Shuffleboard and had a good time with a couple of games, Dianne and I against laura and Philippe with ea winning a game.

No comments: